SMRT specializes in the design of high-performing, programmatically complex environments for clients nationwide and across market sectors. We are committed to partnership and collaboration with our clients and colleagues, convinced that we are smarter and stronger together. We create opportunities for our staff to hone their expertise and advance their careers with no barriers to growth and success.
SMRT has an immediate opening for a licensed, full-time Civil Engineer in our Andover, MA, office. We are looking for an individual with 5+ years of experience in the design of site and civil engineering components, including grading, parking lot design, stormwater management, sanitary sewers, water services and other site utilities. The ideal candidate is a talented and confident self-starter.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A demonstrated understanding of Civil 3D and HydroCad stormwater modeling programs required
- Professional registration required
- Specific experience with client interaction, project management, site design and regulatory agency permitting preferred
- Experience in multiple market sectors preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering required
SMRT rewards hard work and creativity with a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, community service)
- Healthcare, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with automatic company contribution
- Education assistance
- Flexible work environment
SMRT is an open culture of listening, communicating and knowledge sharing. We value collegiality, individual and collective energy, leadership and innovation. This culture is the foundation for our core values: design excellence, resilience, integrity and community.