SMRT specializes in the design of high-performing, programmatically complex environments for clients nationwide and across market sectors. We are committed to partnership and collaboration with our clients and colleagues, convinced that we are smarter and stronger together. We create opportunities for our staff to hone their expertise and advance their careers with no barriers to growth and success.
SMRT has an immediate opening for a talented and creative Landscape Architect with 4 or more years of design and technical experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in the higher education market, including sports/athletics and construction administration. The successful candidate must have strong business development, organization and project management skills.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of landscape architectural experience with the ability to develop conceptual design plans on a wide range of project types
- Excellent graphics skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work on a team with opportunities for growth into management
- Strong business development and networking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture required
- LEED professional preferred
SMRT rewards hard work and creativity with a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, community service)
- Healthcare, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with automatic company contribution
- Education assistance
- Flexible work environment
SMRT is an open culture of listening, communicating and knowledge sharing. We value collegiality, individual and collective energy, leadership and innovation. This culture is the foundation for our core values: design excellence, resilience, integrity and community.